Sugandha Mishra – Hello friends thanks for visiting my website. I am today telling you some important information about Indian comedy girl Sugandha Mishra. In this post, we will talk about Sugandha Mishra Husband, Family Background, Age, Weight, Height, affairs, and Biography.
She is a famous Indian comedian actress or singer and appears in many Indian TV Shows. She gained popularity from the Kapil Sharma Show. Sugandha Mishra is a very talented actress and she is also a very good mimic artist. She has a master’s degree in music and is pursuing a doctorate in Music.
Sughanda Mishra started her career as the Radio Jockey in the Big F.M., India and was a prime time Radio-Jock. She has also sung many jingles, bhajans, and playback songs in various documentaries. She then appeared as a participant in the Great Indian Laughter Challenge. She then became a part of The Kapil Sharma Show. Sugandha has acted in many TV shows such as Don’t Worry Chachu, Comedy Circus ke Taansen, Laughter ke Phatke, and many other shows. She has also sung many songs for various Bollywood films.
Let’s have a look at the Sughanda Mishra Biography, Husband, Age, Weight, Height, Wiki and some more unknown facts about her at here on our website. If you found any problem relate to her information, you can tell us in the comment section below the article.
|Real Name||Sugandha Mishra|
|Profession||Singer, Comedian and Anchor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms-48 kg in Pounds- 106 lbs|
|Date of Birth||23 May 1988|
|Age(as in 2017)||29 Years|
|Birth Place||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|College||Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU), Amritsar
Apeejay College of Fine Arts, Jalandhar
|Educational Qualifications||Doctorate in Music|
|Debut||Film Debut: Heropanti (2014) TV Debut : The Great Indian Laughter Challenge (2008)
Singing Debut: Kamal Dhamal Malamal (2012)
|Father||- Santosh Mishra|
|Mother||- Savita Mishra|
|Sister||- Not Known|
|Brother||- Not Known|
|Favourite Food||Rajma chawal|
|Favourite Actor||Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt and Jimmy Shergill|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sharmila Tagore and Bipasha Basu|
|Favourite Musician||Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhonsle, A.R.Rahman, Sonu Nigan, Shaan, Sunidhi Chauhan, Shweta Pandit, Shankar Mahadevan, Shreya Ghoshal, Rihanna and Lady Gaga|
|Favourite Song||Main Tenu Samjhawan Ki|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Salary||2-3 lakh/episode (INR)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Facts About Sugandha Mishra:
- Does Sugandha Mishra smoke?: No, she doesn’t smoke.
- Does Sugandha Mishra drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Sugandha Mishra started her career as a RJ in Big FM 92.7.
- She learned classical music from her grandfather, Pt. Shankar Lal Mishra.
- She was the 3rd runner-up in the reality show Zee TV’s singing reality show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar, in 2010.
- She did her first performance when she was 3 years old, wherein it was watched by Kaifi Azmi, poet, and father of Shabana Azmi.
- Kapil Sharma was her senior when she was doing her Masters (Doctorate) in Music from the Guru Nanak Dev University in Amritsar.
- It was Kapil Sharma, who recommended her to participate in The Great Indian Laughter Challenge on STAR One, which later changed her life.
- She is a fine mimicry artist and she learned these skills from her mother and her brother.